Just some quick notes that I wrote down on Earl Clark as I was watching the Louisville vs Ole Miss game.
- Looks to pass first, dribble second
- Excellent rebounding: big leaper, good size, good positioning and knows when to block out
- Looks very mature physically (big, strong body)
- From on 3pointer doesn't look great, I would abandon the 3point shot in the pro's
- Excellent awareness out of the high post
- Can make the most out of every possession, doesn't "screw up"
- Can get to the rim on his own, gets a nice number of free throws on them
- Plays very good inside outside/high-low with their center, if the guy would hit more of those he'd have even more assists
- Stamina seems good, he doesn't mail in on anything, stays active through the whole game
This guy is really growing on me. Hope I'll be able to do some euro scouting in the christmas break!