You can read the list here. Never mind the fact that they had the GMs of some teams but not others vote, which removes any illusion of scientific rigor that they might've had (I know that's not their intention), they did an okay job with the list. Here's my issues with it:
- Tim Duncan is not a better player than Chris Paul. Even Duncan would admit that.
- 'Melo is obviously better than KG and Dirk at this point in his career.
- Tony Parker better than Brandon Roy?
- The most egregious one: Shaq at #16. What is this, a popularity contest?
- Kevin Durant below Amare Stoudemire and Chauncey Billups?
- Jason Kidd and Derrick Rose are both at least 10 spots higher than Rajon Rondo. Yikes.
- Elton Brand at #45?
- No Kevin Martin?
To put it bluntly, I'm glad none of these guys are in charge of talent evaluation, but the overall feel of this doesn't make me feel bad as a Wolves fan that none of the Wolves are on the list because that doesn't mean there aren't good players on the team.