Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 3:24am
Top 10 reason why the upcoming MN Timberwolves Basketball season will be the best in the history of the franchise.
10. Newly acquired Mike Miller has yet to miss a shot in his 9 NBA season
9. Mark Madsen is in the best shape of his life and is expected to win the starting SG position
8. Sebastian Telfair is filming his second documentary this upcoming season titled "overrated"
7. Troy Hudson's 2nd rap album drops in November. Early reviews by Rolling Stone says "T-Hud is the next big thing. His ability on the mic is just as good as his ability on the court" This review scares me.
6. Al Jefferson got a makeover. He is now only the ugliest player in the league by a little bit.
5. Corey Brewer put on 20 lbs of muscle in the off-season. He now weights a respectable 130lbs.
4. Randy Foye changed his name to Randy Roy. He has been playing with confidence ever since
3. Rashad McCants reportedly used a condom. This is the first time in his life he has ever defended against anything.
2. Kevin Love behaved himself at the rookie orientation. All 47 other attendees were fined for smoking weed and having sex with strippers during a presentation.
1. Marco Jaric is no longer on the team so Minnesota will begin to see a steep drop in teenage pregnancies as well as a sudden decrease in STD's