I just watched the game on my DVR, and I thought I would weigh in with a few of my thoughts.
- We sure don't run that much for a "running" team
- I like Beasley better with the Predator Haircut.
- Wesley can shoot, but what else can he do?
- 2009-2011 Pg rankings: Sessions > Ridnour > Ellington > Flynn
- This might be the end of the Corey Brewer experience. Not much that he does for us that Wesley and Martell can't do.
- Love + 34 mpg +.400 team win% = All Star Game
- I find it ironic that a person who is the definition of not fun to cheer for (Kahn) has assembled a team of guys who will be very fun to cheer for.
- Pekovic will be a better rebounder then his euro numbers suggest.
- After watching Pekovic, Darko, and Koufos...it seems obvious that Kahn's best move of the off-season was banishing Ryan Hollins.
- So this is what it's like to have an above average jump shooting team.
- Wesley Johnson needs a nickname. Please God don't let it be WJ.
- I vote for W-Joh, so bad it's good.
- After one game, who does Beasley have to pass in order to become the best wing in T-wolves history?
- Our team seems pretty deep. The odds of Rambis using a Tubby like rotation (everyone averaging between 16-24 minutes) seems high.
- I would be more excited about this victory if I hadn't witnessed Randy Wittman go like 6-2 during the 2008/09 pre-season.
Bring on the Knicks!