With the 2nd most ping pong balls what are the odds of us winding up in 1st, 2nd etc...?
- - about 19.9% [wall?]
- - about 18.8% [Turner?]
- - about 17.1% [most project Cousins here]
- - about 31.9% [most project favors here]
- - about 12.3%
* Assuming Turner is a top 2 pick, our odds of getting him are 38.7%
* Our odds of getting a top 3 pick = 55.8%, so slightly better than half.
* What spot are we most likely to get, 4th at 31.9%; so if I were a betting man and had to chose where we end up, its 4th.
* So the question becomes, unless we get lucky who do we want 3rd, 4th or 5th?
* Personally I wouldn't touch Favors with ten foot pole.
* Cousins has tremendous talent, but is he a nut?
* We need wings with shooting and athleticism. The best shooter who is a high pick is Wes Johnson, who is also an exceptional shot blocker for a wing.