Thought I'd start a post as to what all the positives would be with having Wall on this team would provide. Maybe some ones we haven't all thought of. Feel free to put in your negatives if you want I guess. I bet after the Turner-ites do this, they'll re-think things a bit. Even if you're a Turner-ite, please add any positives I may have left off.
1. Could play some 2 guard if need be.
2. Offers superstar potential that could lure free agents in the future.
3. Unquestioned speed and athleticism.
4. A huge upgrade defensively at PG. So tired of watching our PG's play crap D. This one is huge for me.
5. Has shown to both take games over AND defer.
6. Has potential to be the top player at his position in the future.
7. Star power would get fans into the seats.
8. Getting Wall could mean shipping out both Al and Love (a lot of people wouldn't mind this) for more athletic bigs who have the ability to get up and down the floor and run.
9. Would allow us to trade the Rubio asset and get something LEGITIMATE in return. Let's face it, Rubio is still an unknown (Wall isn't).
10. Would provide a ton of new Hanny-isms.