Athletic Measurements are now trickling in. I will update the post with a link once the full list is published; however, information is available for certain players.
From Chad ford's Twitter:
- Big winner of combine scores? Luke Babbitt. 37.5 inch max vert. 3.19 second sprint. 10.98 lane agility. He's a good athlete.
- Avery Bradley's numbers: 37.5" vert | 3.14 sec sprint | 11.47 agility very close to Russell Westbrook's and George Hill's
- Derrick Favors had the highest maximum vertical jump height at 12' 1.5" That's impressive, though Shaq, D. Howard, T. Thomas got higher
- Wall's numbers were great: 39 inch vert, 10.84 lane agility, 3.14 3/4 sprint.
- Turner: 34.5 inch vert, 11.06 lane agility, 3.27 3/4 sprint
- Trevor Booker was fasted in 3/4 sprint at 3.1 sec. Harangody benched most 185 lb reps at 23.
Turner: ESPNU reported Turner having the highest no-step vertical of 34.5". Ford is now reporting Turner's max vert as 34.5". I found some people who watched the ESPNU broadcast and they cast doubt on Turner's no-step Vertical here.
"After his jump, they said his max jump was 10' 11". So take that amount and subtract his reach and that gives you the vertical..right? If that's the case, it's 10' 11" minus 8' 7.5" which is 27.5 inches and not the 34.5 like what people are posting."
I think it's likely that both are right and Turner's no-step vertical is 27.5" and Max Vertical is 34.5". This tends to reflect the pre-combine contention that Turner is just an average athlete. For instance Brandon Roy his biggest comparable had a 34.0 No step Vertical and a 40.5" max vertical. It's possible these athletic numbers may help push Turner down the board towards the Wolves, especially with Favors strong showing.
Favors: His 12'1.5" Max Vertical is one of the best in the entire DX database. A few forwards like Rudy Gay, Josh Smith, Al Thornton and Hakim Warrick bested him but the only true big men that bested Favors are Shaq, Oden, Thomas, Howard and Gortat. The highest Max Vertical in the database was 12'3.5" so Favors is not that far off. Clearly this bodes well for his projection as a weak side shot blocker on defense.
NBA DRAFT COMBINE MEASUREMENTS
|Player||No step vert ||Max vert ||Bench press (185 lbs)||Lane agility||3/4 court sprint