The results are in, and it's a runaway for each projected starter. According to the polls, here are the results of the opening night starting lineup for the Timberwolves, as projected by you the people.
1. Luke Ridnour (by default)
4. Kevin Love
5. Darko Milicic (by default. Does anyone think Pek will/should start?)
The backup positions as determined by the polls
1. Sebastien Telfair (nobody else is available at this time)
2. Corey Brewer (Johnson barely beat Brewer out, but he also won the backup 3)
3. Wesley Johnson
4. Anthony Tolliver (Michael Beasley won, but he's the starting 3)
It'd be an interesting game between these two lineups. At first glance, the B team appears to be quicker, but the A team would have a slight advantage on the boards. I don't know that one team is necessarily better than the other. That's good in the sense that there's not much drop off when the scrubs come in, but bad in the sense that the starters should dominate the scrubs, and I just don't see that just yet. It may happen that way, but many questions remain. Lets see how this plays out, and see if the vast collection of knowledge on this board is correct. Good luck, CH'ers.
Just in case, who do you think will start at the 5?
Darko Milicic (235 votes)
Nikola Pekovic (20 votes)
255 total votes