The League Pass website's documentation on blackouts is woefully inadequate. On the chance that this would be valuable for others besides me, I thought it might be worth a post to get definitive answers to a few scenarios (some of which I pretty much know the answer to, but I want to put it out there in case others don't) - I hope Fan Posts is the proper bucket for this.
True/False, the following statements:
- Teams in your home market are blacked out, regardless of whether the games are home or away. (T/F)
- If you use the "Choice Package" (your favorite five teams), your home team blackout restriction will "trump" even if one of your 5 "choice" teams is involved. (T/F)
- Broadband subscription is still subject to the blackout restriction - they just use ISP, rather than cable provider. (T/F)
- Mobile subscription is still subject to the blackout restriction. (T/F)
- If you can hook A/V from your mobile device to your TV, you can watch League Pass with that method. (T/F)
- There is no legal way to watch local games via internet/TV, short of having a cable/dish contract. (T/F)
Anything I'm missing?