Hey everyone, I thought it would be good to put together a running list of Twin Cities establishments that carry NBA League Pass. This thought obviously came to mind with a couple recent games not on FSN or national coverage, but I'm compelled to post this now, as SnP pointed out that 3 upcoming games will also not be aired (@NJN 2/1, HOU 2/4, & NYK 2/11).
Edited: Had Sacramento listed on 2/7, but it's been added on FSN - good news!
Hopefully, there are some decent spots to add to the list! Thanks for playing!
1) Hubert's (duh) attached to Target Center
2) Alary's - Downtown St. Paul
3) Buffalo Wild Wings (Roseville, Dinkytown, West St. Paul...you're on the internet, go ahead and look up their other locations :)
4) Champps (Maplewood, Richfield, EP, Tonka, ditto what I stated for B-Dubs)
5) The Loop - Downtown Minneapolis
6) Sarna's - Columbia Heights
7) Some creepy house in Northwest Minneapolis (I keed, I keed!)