2012 was an interesting year. If I were to be honest, it was a shitty year. But it was better than 2011, so I'll keep it positive.
- In 2012 I saw Ricky Rubio get injured (boo) and then recover (yay!).
- I saw several Spurs (like Manu Ginobili) removed from Pek's ankle.
- I did not get divorced this year.
- The Wolves signed Kirilenko, Shved, and Cunningham--all of whom make me really happy.
- In non-internet space, I got to meet TMiss, Doctor_Teh, ynotsema2, and--most impressively--feral. This was a good year.
- We did not elect Mitt Romney to be the president of the United States. (Dodged a bullet by taking a knife in the shoulder.)
Briefly, the bad:
- I saw an internet (and briefly, meatspace) friend pass away (82-0!).
- I still didn't get a full-time teaching job, forcing me to realign my professional vision.
It's been a strange year. I just hope all of you stay safe and be kind to each other this year, as we (mostly) did this last year. I love you all.
Feel free to add your own good and bad incidents from 2012 below. I hope to meet some more of you this year.