Apologies about the game thread (or lack thereof)
- Today the Wolves did the opposite of putting the ball in the basket. 41% shooting, 21 turnovers. The starting 5 in fact dished just 7 assists while committing 14 turnovers
- Martell Webster is proving to be very not-terrible on the wings. He isn't the dynamic force the Wolves need, but he's been holding his own as a good complimentary player. He's averaging 7.6 points and 4 rebounds on 47% shooting (42% from three) so far this month. Let's hope that becomes a regular thing for him.
- DeMarcus Cousins is a headache, and I'm not sure there's anything the Kings can do about it. While it's troubling that he doesn't understand the game, it's even more troubling that he seems to not want to understand it. He shows no motivation, no work ethic, no desire to make significant improvements, yet has the attitude of someone who thinks the game owes him. He plays the game like it's streetball, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. He still shoots in the low 40%. He still fouls out per/36 minutes. He'll put up 28-12 against Atlanta one night, then 9-2 against us another. That's the sign of a guy who doesn't take his profession seriously; who's just coasting on talent without putting any work behind it.
- Jason Thompson is a good player with a good future who's being underutilized and underappreciated playing alongside all the divas in Sacramento. I honestly feel kind of bad for him, and hope other teams are paying enough attention to offer him an escape from the train wreck.
- Anthony Randolph: 10 point, 9 rebounds, 2 assists in just 20 minutes. Granted he would have probably fouled out had he played anymore, but still, the line is holding true; when he plays, he produces. Not sure what else anyone needs to see from him.
Golden State is up tomorrow. It will be pretty sad if we lose that one too, considering they're very actively trying to not win.