- Stephen Litel of Hoopsworld asks, "Is Keeping Kahn a Good Idea for the Timberwolves?"
- In Part 1 of a three-part series, Timberwolves.com's Mark Remme breaks down Derrick Williams' rookie year and what lies ahead for his development over the summer.
- What does free agent signing Erin Thorn bring to the Minnesota Lynx' title defense?
- Zach Harper's tribute to Brad Miller on the TrueHoop network
Around the NBA
- The San Antonio Spurs' Gregg Popovich was named the 2011-12 NBA Coach of the Year. He also won the award in 2002-03. Tom Thibodeau, Frank Vogel, Lionel Hollins and Doc Rivers finished 2nd through 5th and each received at least one 1st place vote. Rick Adelman did not receive a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place vote for Coach of the Year.
- Tyson Chandler will be named 2011-12 NBA Defensive Player of the Year this afternoon.
- Amar'e Stoudemire will miss the remainder of the New York Knicks' first-round series against the Miami Heat. The Knicks are currently down 2-0.
- Brooklyn Nets' GM Billy King said that he wants to re-sign veteran forward Gerald Wallace to a multiyear contract extension.
NBA Playoff Recap
- The Atlanta Hawks could not take advantage of Rajon Rondo's one-game suspension. Although the Hawks had an 11-point lead in the 2nd half, they were outscored by the Celtics 26-14 in the 4th quarter, and the Celtics ended up winning 87-80. The series is tied at one game apiece.
- Oh, and Paul Pierce celebrated by Tebowing.
- Derrick Rose was on the bench in a suit, but his team needed him on the court, as the Philadelphia 76ers defeated the Chicago Bulls 109-92 to even the series. Jrue Holiday led the Sixers with 26 points and 6 assists.
- The Denver Nuggets were down by as much as 19 in the 2nd half of Tuesday night's game against the Lakers. They came back to push it within 4, which is where the game ended, 104-100. The Lakers have a 2-0 lead as the series shifts back to Denver.
- Kobe Bryant scored 38 points, which was his 83rd career 30-point playoff game. That's more than anybody except Michael Jordan.