- John Focke and Mark Remme discuss the 5 hottest stories in the NBA from this week in 5-on-5.
- A Lynx.com story on returning free agent Candice Wiggins of the Minnesota Lynx
- A recap of the Wolves' season by A Wolf Among Wolves' Ben Polk
- Pretty sure everyone has seen this, but in case you haven't, its Ricky Rubio shooting to Pump Up the Jam.
Around the NBA
- Ryan Anderson of the Orlando Magic will be named the 2011-12 NBA Most Improved Player
- According to the CDC, there are fewer than 70 7-footers between the ages of 20 and 40. There are 30 starting NBA centers. TrueHoop takes a look at being tall in the NBA.
- If you're sitting courtside at an NBA game any time soon, please don't do this.
- Amy Senser was convicted of two counts of criminal vehicular homicide: failing to immediately call for help and leaving the scene.She hit and killed Anousone Phanthavong on August 23rd.
- Yesterday on his show, Dan Barreiro had on Minnesota Speaker of the House Kurt Zellers. Barreiro felt Zellers had lied to him on a previous appearance and he does a tremendous job holding Zellers accountable for that and other misleading statements. It is a must-listen.
NBA Playoff Recap
- The New York Knicks were actually up by 4 points at halftime, but once again, they lose by double-digits to the Miami Heat, 87-70.
- While the first two games of the series were classic battles and came down to the wire each time, Game 3 was a blowout. The Oklahoma City Thunder defeated the Dallas Mavericks 95-79.