- Minnesota Timberwolves' owner Glen Taylor is looking for a successor.
- The Minnesota Lynx waived guard Porsche Poole. The roster is down to 17 total players.
- A terrific article from A Wolf Among Wolves' Zach Harper, who takes a look at why Ryan Anderson should not have won the Most Improved Player award.
Around the NBA
- The Philadelphia 76ers hired Julius Erving as a "strategic adviser" to the team.
- Somehow, Andrew Bogut received a first place vote for Most Improved Player, despite only playing 12 games in the 2011-12 season.
- Adam 'MCA' Yauch of the Beastie Boys passed away on Friday.
NBA Playoff Recap
- In what had to have been one of the ugliest playoff games in recent memory, the Boston Celtics defeated the Atlanta Hawks 90-84 in overtime. The Celtics have a 2-1 lead over the Hawks.
- The Celtics-Hawks game included this awesome layup from Rajon Rondo.
- Spencer Hawes, who had 21 points and 9 rebounds, led the Philadelphia 76ers to a 79-74 win over the Chicago Bulls. The Sixers only scored 11 points in the 3rd quarter, and trailed by double digits early in the 4th quarter, before coming back and taking a 2-1 series lead.
- Unfortunately, Joakim Noah injured his foot...and the Sixers' fans cheered. Stay classy, Philly.
- The Los Angeles Lakers had dominated the first two games at the Staples Center. Tonight, it went the other way. Ty Lawson scored 25 points, and the Denver Nuggets got double-doubles from both JaVale McGee and Kenneth Faried. The Nuggets won 99-84.
- By the way, Kenneth Faried is pretty fun to watch.