If there were updates below the fold, I wouldn't tell you.
- Mark Remme looks at how the Minnesota Lynx blew that 24-point lead against the Washington Mystics, and how the team is learning from that.
- There is video from the draft workouts yesterday: session 1 and session 2.
- The Wolves have announced their 2012 summer caravan with stops in Brainerd (June 11), Alexandria (June 12) and Fairmont (June 13). Wayne Ellington, Anthony Tolliver and Shawn Respert will be the team's representatives.
Around the NBA/WNBA
- Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra does not buy into any of the free throw disparity talk. He says his team will continue to attack in Game 3.
- Lil' Wayne was not allowed into the Thunder-Spurs game on Thursday night because he didn't have a ticket. The rapper tweeted that he was "denied by the team to be in their arena". Thunder spokesperson said they'd love to have Wayne at the game, but said he needs to have a ticket like anyone else.
- The Washington Wizards are going to be keeping head coach Randy Wittman.
NBA Playoff Recap
- The Oklahoma City Thunder snapped the San Antonio Spurs' 20-game winning streak with a 102-82 blowout victory in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. Kevin Durant had 22 points, and Thabo Sefolosha added 19 while guarding Tony Parker for the majority of the game.
- SB Nation reaction to last night's game from Pounding the Rock and Welcome to Loud City.
- Russell Westbrook brought another nice shirt to the press conference.