Updates below the fold:
- A report from yesterday's Minnesota Lynx practice
- Iowa State's Royce White and Wisconsin's Jordan Taylor worked out at the Target Center yesterday
Around the NBA
- The recording from the 911 call was released in the death of Chris Bosh's masseuse. The masseuse, Chautele Cooksey, died last week at Bosh's Miami home.
- The Boston Celtics want Kevin Garnett to return for the 2012-13 season, but does he want to come back? Is it possible that a strained relationship between Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo could cause Allen to leave Boston?
- David Stern does not expect Jeremy Lin to win his arbitration case. Lin wants to keep his early Bird rights in order to receive more money from the Knicks.
- NBA combine athletic testing results have been released. Here is some analysis of those results from Draft Express.
- Roy Hibbert says that he's going to take a large break from basketball and work on his acting this summer.
NBA Playoff Recap
- The Oklahoma City Thunder opened the 2012 NBA Finals with a 105-94 victory.
- Here is the post-game reaction from Peninsula is Mightier (Heat SB Nation blog) and Welcome to Loud City (Thunder SB Nation blog).
- Since he actually bought a pair of tickets this time, Lil' Wayne was let in the door and sat courtside for the game.
- John Rohde of the Oklahoman looks at Thabo Sefolosha's impact on the defensive end in last night's game, and how that helped the Thunder to the victory.
- Is Dwyane Wade looking old?
- The New York Times looks at the shooting patterns for the Miami Heat and the Oklahoma City Thunder.