There are updates. They are below.
- The Minnesota Lynx defeated the Phoenix Mercury 78-60, went to 10-0 on the year, and set the record for the longest unbeaten streak in WNBA history.
- The next streak to fall would be 18-straight wins, which was set by the Los Angeles Sparks in 2001. The Lynx have won 13 straight dating back to the 2011 season.
- Nate Parham of Swish Appeal takes a look at some WNBA Most Improved Player candidates so far this year.
- A video and photo gallery of Ricky Rubio's knee rehabilitation.
- Zach Harper of A Wolf Among Wolves wrote about Wayne Ellington.
- Jonah Steinmeyer of Howlin' T Wolf takes a look at some free agent signings and trades that could improve the Wolves this offseason.
Around the NBA
- James Herbert of Hardwood Paroxysm breaks down Quincy Acy of Baylor.
- Phil Jackson says that there could be a job that would lure him out of retirement. But it isn't the Knicks, whose roster he calls "clumsy".
- Spurs' guard Tony Parker suffered a left eye injury after a fight between Drake and Chris Brown broke out in a New York City nightclub. The Knicks' Iman Shumpert was also present at the nightclub, but was unharmed.
- Bill Simmons' NBA Finals Power Rankings