Updates below the fold.
- Mark Remme of TImberwolves.com and his one-on-one interview with Brandon Roy
- Jerry Zgoda on the Brandon Roy signing
- Brandon Rush re-signed with the Golden State Warriors for $8 million over 2 years. This is actually less per year than his $4.4 mil qualifying offer.
- The Chicago Bulls officially signed Nate Robinson to a one-year deal for $1.1 million
- The US men's basketball team defeated Tunisia 110-63. The US was down early in the game and the margin was only 13 at half, but the bench opened the 3rd quarter with a 21-3 run. Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Love each scored 16 points
- Also, Kevin Love appeared to tweak his knee in yesterday's game, but it does not seem serious
- The US women's basketball team crushed Angola 90-38. Candace Parker led the team with 14 points and 12 rebounds. The US women have won 35 straight Olympic games
- Andrei Kirilenko scored 16 points and helped Russia defeat China 73-54. Russia is 2-0 in Olympic play. Alexey Shved finished with 14 points
- Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili played each other for the first time on Tuesday night. Parker scored 17 points and his French national team won 71-64
- There's a badminton scandal brewing in the Olympics
- Last night, Francisco Liriano and A.J. Perzynski looked pretty good against the Twins. Maybe Terry Ryan should think about trading for one (or both) of them
- RIP to Gore Vidal