I'm still not sure how that game was even remotely close, but it was a loss nonetheless, as the Wolves fall to the Clippers 102-98 at Target Center.
Things I noticed:
- The shooting was horrendous
- Kevin Love had an off night, and looked physically out of sorts at several points
- Chris Paul took over the game late after not scoring for almost the whole game. Superstar.
- The transition defense got better in the 2nd half, but was abysmal again in the first
- Adelman went with the all bench/all bench+Corey unit for two long stretches tonight. It cost them, especially the 2nd stretch.
- They don't give up. There's that.
- Five of their six losses have been by a combined 15 points.