Wolves at Spurs
7:30 pm Central
Fox Sports North
Assuming the AT&T Center doesn't have a fire.
A few things to watch for tonight:
- Free Throws. These are two of the lowest fouling teams in the league. The difference is the Spurs don't get to the line, while the Wolves have to get free throws if they want to have a chance to win. Whether the Wolves can draw fouls is a big thing tonight.
- Turnovers. The Spurs are middle of the pack in TOV%; the Wolves will need to force a good number.
- Rebounding: The Spurs are one of the best defensive rebounding teams in the league (but don't go for offensive rebounds). The Wolves will have to overcome that to get some second chance points.
- Depth. The Spurs calling card. Even with Splitter out, the Spurs have 10 guys available who currently sport WS/48 over .100. Wolves? 6. This is where the Spurs are clearly better.
- Three Pointers: Spurs are shooting 40% from the arc. Getting out on their three point shooters is going to be essential. Danny Green, Marco Belinelli, Patty Mills, and Manu Ginobili are leading the way from behind the arc.