5. I am here for the LOLs. Just kidding... :D
4. I am actually here because I used to watch the Timberwolves with my father then he moved to Morocco for awhile. He is now back and we will be watching the games. Also I was out of the country too in Spain doing the Camino Frances with my mother this past fall. I guess I came back to Canis Hoopus to answer some questions I have from knowledgeable fans.
3. Personally I was shaken by what happened before I left the site. The suicide and fact that I could not make sense of it. I felt like I need to get away from Canis Hoopus and the Timberwolves. Enough time has past and I feel better about being a fan.
2. I need to get more involved... I can't really explain it. I am still the coach of Team USA in Charazay and soon there will a world cup tournament decide which country has the best senior NT team in the game. I feel we can win it all, in the previous world cup we got to the 2nd round but didn't move on after a lost close to Greece. Over the summer I started doing podcast with friends over the internet. Here is small interview of Jglove another manager on charazay. I am shy and not a great interviewer ... also the audio could be better. This podcast is better if you have time to hear it.
1. I know Charazay is not a popular basketball game still I think it can be successful. You might know this but I am not only Charazay manager who is a T-wolves fan. There is a few managers up in the twin cities. Anyway part of the reason I joined Canis Hoopus in first place was to see if anyone would be interested in Charazay.
If you want to sign to play Charazay you can do so here
Any questions? Lets go Wolves