Take out your #2 pencils. No talking. This is not an open book exam.
The following is a test of your knowledge when it comes to the 24-year history of our beloved Timberwolves and the NBA's All-Star Weekend:
- How many Wolves have been named to an All-Star Game?
- How many times has a Wolf been voted to the All-Star Game by fans?
- How many times has the Commissioner picked a Wolf for the All-Star Game?
- How many times have the coaches named a Wolf to the All-Star Team?
- How many Wolves not named Kevin have been to more than one All-Star Game?
- How many times did KG make the All-Star Team as a Wolf?
- Which years, if any, did KG not make the All-Star team as a Wolf?
- What year was KG the All-Star Game MVP and how many points did he score?
- How many Wolves have been in the dunking competition?
- How many Wolves have been in the three-point competition?
- How many Wolves have been named to the All-Star rookie or sophomore team?
- How many Lynx have been All-Stars?
BONUS: How many Minnesota Lakers won an All-Star Game MVP award?
DOUBLE BONUS: Who will be the MVP of this year's All-Star Game?
- 5 - Gugliotta, Garnett, Szczerbiak, Cassell and Love
- 7 -- All KG
- 2 - Garnett and Love both made their first teams this way
- 6 - Every Wolf who has made the team did it this way at least once (KG did it twice)
- His rookie year and his 4th season (95-96 and 98-99)
- 2003, 37 points on 17-24 shooting; MJ scored 20 on 9-27. Man, that was satisfying.
- 5 - Doug West, Isaiah Rider (winner), Chris Carr, Gerald Green, D-Will
- 1 - Kevin Love (winner)
- 11 - Rider, Marshall, Garnett, Wally, Foye, Flynn, Love, Wes!, Rubio, D-Will, Shved
- 9 - Moore (starter), Augustus, Brunson, Whalen, Anosike, Houston, Smith, Lennox, Edwards
BONUS: 2 - George Mikan in 1953 and Elgin Baylor in 1959
DOUBLE BONUS: Post your answer below before tip-off if you want extra credit.
- 12 correct - Adelman level
- 9-11 - Saunders
- 6-9 - Casey
- 3-6 - Wittman
- 0-3 - Rambis