Well, Ricky is hurt. Dwill and Pek look lost. Everything sucks right now.
I'm writing this at the end of the 3rd. The game is well over, and it was an embarassing 3rd quarter.
29-14 in the third? Really, 14 points. In a quarter. This isn't middle school basketball, boys.
Can we just forfeit the rest of the season? This isn't too fun.
Alright, onto the game.
Dwill started out terribly, bricking 2 jumpshots, but followed nicely with a couple of boards and a nice and-one. The rest of the game he has been physically outmatched by Z-Bo.
Good god, Marc Gasol. 15 points, 8 boards, 5 assists, 4 blocks with 10 minutes left in the 4th. If we could get any center in the league, it's Marc. This guy is built for Rick's offense. He's been bullying Pek in the paint, scaring any player who dares to drive into the paint.
The Lollipop Guild has been dreadful tonight, 5-24. JJ especially terrible. The backcourt of Allen and Conley can do that do you.
- Lebron James charged with murder on Jason Terry. Seriously, when some of the world's greatest athletes are flying through the air, move out of the way.
- The Grizzlies in-arena announcer has a really cool voice
- Gasol's no-look lob to Tony Allen in the 2nd was just funny. These Spaniards...
- I normally would like to see CJ out there for 15 minutes a night, but tonight was the exception. Marc Gasol would most likely break him in half.
- Only people who really played well tonight are Gelabale and Shved. AK didn't completely suck. Besides that, pure smut.
Don't really have any more random stuff. Sorry for the crappy recap. Season low 77 points, yikes. Good luck to the Griz in the playoffs, they'll be a tough matchup for anyone.
Anything uplifting to add?