Well that was certainly par for the course.
- Stay in the game with good early play and some unicorn magic.
- Eventually poke other team with a stick to get them interested.
- Get blown out by increased opposition effort + terrible shooting.
- Denver tried to clown the Wolves late in this one. The Wolves didn't let them. They get style points but no moral victory.
- George Karl running out on the court like an idiot = Rick Adelman getting kind of annoyed.
- Alexey Shved is not a functional NBA player right now. He's hit all sorts of walls.
- Apparently, unicorns can technical foul.