Draft night in a week.
We have discussed and we will keep discussing prospects till then but I don't think we will have new data or new models (excellent job there!) So I think it is time to measure the bandwagons here at Canis Hoopus.
We have 4 picks: #9, #26, #52 and #59. But the poll will be just focused on our first move regarding #9.
The order of the options is according to what I have seen in most of the mock drafts. I have also tried to include only the most talked options at comments last weeks.
The options list:
- Trade up, get Ben McLemore
- Trade up, get Otto Porter
- Trade up, get Victor Oladipo
- Trade up, get none of above (McLemore, Porter or Oladipo)
- Stay at #9, get CJ McCollum
- Stay at #9, get Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- Stay at #9, get none of the above (CJ or KCP)
- Trade down
- Trade out, get a vet or a future pick
I have tried to be as fair as possible, changing my signature and not trying to include my favorite pick several times but despite some people may like other players (Noel, Zeller, Shabazz, Len,...) I haven't include a explicit option for each one of them. Leave at comments the player 's name you like in that case.
Like most of us my desired pick has changed several times as we find out more about the prospects and it can change again. But it is time for us to vote. Use: stats, analytical models, ask Kahn, tea leaves, eyetest, flip a coin or the method you prefer.