While Hoopus slows down a bit (in congruence with NBA news), Wim has suggested a predictions discussion, which I wholeheartedly support. Feel free to add your own questions, but here are a couple to get us started:
- How many wins will the Wolves get this year?
- How will the Northwest Divsion standings look at the end of the season?
- How will Kevin Love finish in Rookie of the Year standings? (don't forget that Oden's in the running)
- Will Al Jefferson finally make the All-Star team?
- How many points per game for Foye and McCants? Assists per game for Foye and Telfair?
- What will the starting line-up look like by mid-season? End of the season?
- Who won't be on the team at the end of the season?
- What will the Western Conference playoff seeding be?
So go nuts. And remember, whether you're wrong or right, the Internet will remind you come next June.