I'm doing the links in bullets as a test for readabiity. What do you think?
- Mr. Kevin Love is going to be the cover boy for NCAA Basketball '09. Does that strike anyone else as strange?
- I got salary numbers for Gomes, Smith and Telfair confirmed by none other than Mr. Larry Coon himself. Check out the salary page for slight updates to the numbers.
Jason Collins apparently underwent successful elbow surgery, but will be out for 8 weeks. That can only mean good things for Calvin Booth. Really, though, this might mean that K-Love will get bigger minutes earlier than the team had planned.
- Four-letter.com has a couple fantasy hoops previews. Seth Landman's runs down the rookies who'll have the biggest fantasy impact this season. While he doesn't exactly recommend picking Love, he gets a dig on Telfair and Foye. Erik Karabell offers his sleeper list, complete with one Ryan Gomes.
- HoopsVibe resurrects the story of Through the Fire, the Four-letter documentary on Sebastian Telfair. I didn't realize you can watch the whole thing on YouTube.
- Timberwolves.com has a new interview with Telfair posted.
- Slam covered the NBA Rookie Training Program and Kevin Love has a couple things to say.
- More employment opportunities with the Wolves/Lynx organization. If you want to be a PR Manager or a Sales Exec for the Lynx, opportunity knocks.
- Empty The Bench gives Mike Trudell's interview with Big Al some more ink.
- A David Thorpe chat at Four-letter has him on record as saying he liked their moves, but doesn't believe we'll know they're on the right track until after this season. I'm optimistic, but I can't disagree.