I am pursuing my MBA at St Thomas University and am enrolled in Sports & Entertainment Marketing this term. Our project is to develop a sales & marketing plan with the Minnesota Timberwolves. Our group has put together the following offer:
Timberwolves vs. Detroit Pistons
Wednesday January 28th - 7pm game
The offer we’ve negotiated for is –
Lower Level - $50 ticket for $35 each
Upper Level - $20 ticket for $10 each
This offer has 2 positive components.
1. You don’t have to buy 20+ seats to get the group rate. You can buy as few as 1 seat and get this rate.
2. The $10 price is lower than even the normal group rate of $15 for upper level tickets
This seat chart show you were the $50/$20 seats are located - http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/tickets/arena.html
To order you can go here - https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=timberwolves&o=5763243&g=1178
· If you have a group and want to sit together put all the tickets on 1 order form. If you have a group of 20+ you should submit your group name to Erica Noah (e-mail below) to be displayed on the scoreboard during the game and the group leader will receive a Timberwolves gift bag.
· Please use the Special Offer Code: USTG2 in order to access the special ticket offer.
· New users will then be prompted to set up an account (on the right-hand side).
· All tickets must be purchased with a valid credit card.
· Tickets will be emailed to the account holder directly.
· **If you do not receive your tickets within 30 minutes please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Erica Noah at 612-673-8341.
PS - I got approval from Stop-n-Pop to post this