OK, first of all, the Wolves won because they shot the hell out of the ball and the Cavs are a God-awful basketball team.
The point of tonight's game wrap is to tell Cavs fans "we know that look in your eye". We know what it feels like when a Hall of Fame player goes away and there is nothing left in his wake. In light of not really having a game wrap to write about, here are a few pointers for Cavs fans in a LeBron-less world:
- Find yourself a Death Match. It doesn't matter if the players are good or part of a long-term plan, find yourself two players that don't fit together and go at them mercilessly. We started with Randy Foye and Rashad McCants. Of course, it also helps to have a GM that doesn't know how to draft, but you can only hope for the best.
- Make fun of Ryan Hollins. Hell, it worked (is working?) for us?
- Hire David Kahn.
- Wait for draft picks.
- Study the games of Perry Jones and Harrison Barnes
- Get used to Blueprints, Blueprints 2.0, Blueprints 2.1, Blueprints 2.2, etc
- Have a sense of humor
- Hope that your local TV carrier carries all of your favorite teams' most exciting moments.
- Gear your blog around draft picks and hope for tomorrow.