There are a few dishes that every good cook should know how to prepare. Pasta Bolognese is one of them. This is a fantastic meal to prepare over the course of a lazy Sunday with friends and family. Here is what you will need:
- 3 bottles of a dry white wine.
- A bottle of gin
- 1 big carrot
- 1 big stalk of celery
- 1 medium onion (I use yellow)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg (I prefer freshly grounded)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 28 oz can whole tomatoes (I really like Muir Glen organic tomatoes)
- 1 lbs ground beef (I prefer grass-fed beef from this place)
- Your choice of pasta (it goes best with tagliatelle)
- 4 T butter
- Menial housework
- Small house repairs (Nothing fancy; remember, you should not be operating any heavy machinery or getting up on the roof.)
- Making home-made cheese to enjoy with your meal.
- Play cards
- Lawn bowl
- Play basketball
- Cat nap
Well folks, that about does it for this game wrap.
Until later and don't forget to check out the NOLA perspective on the game over here: At The Hive