- Mark Remme takes a look at the contributions of the Lynx' Monica Wright.
Around the NBA
- Henry Abbott, J.A. Adande and Chris Broussard discussed the question, "Is Kobe Clutch?" on Outside the Lines yesterday.
- There are arguments that Larry Bird should not have won the Executive of the Year award, and it should have gone to R.C. Buford or Neil Olshey instead.
- The Pacers' fans wore these t-shirts last night.
- Grantland's Michael Kruse takes on the issue of ads on American jerseys.
- A 12-year-old boy who shaved his head to resemble the face of Matt Bonner was suspended for a day from Woodlake Hills Middle School. As a result, Bonner sent the boy playoff tickets.
- Steve Blake and his wife, Kristin, have received threatening messages on Twitter as a result of Blake missing the final shot in Wednesday night's game against the Thunder.
- Rashard Lewis made $23,336 per basketball minute this season.
NBA Playoff Recap
- The Miami Heat shot 37% - 20% from three - and were blown out by the Indiana Pacers, 94-75. Roy Hibbert led the Pacers with 19 points and 18 rebounds. Indiana leads the series 2-1.
- Since 1986, only 12 players have managed less than 5 assists, more than 5 turnovers and more than 10 shots, while shooting under .175 in a playoff game. Dwyane Wade was 2-of-13 last night with 5 turnovers, 1 assist and 5 rebounds.
- Wade's frustration carried over into this bench confrontation with coach Erik Spoelstra.
- Danny Granger and LeBron James had words.
- The San Antonio Spurs only got 10 points on 11 shots from Manu Ginobili...and they still defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 105-88. Tony Parker had 22 and Tim Duncan added 18 for the Spurs.
- The Big Three of San Antonio aren't only good at basketball. They also make great commercials.
- And great rap videos...