Updates are below:
- A look at tonight's matchup between the Minnesota Lynx and the Phoenix Mercury. A Lynx win would give them a WNBA record 10th straight victory to start the season.
- The Wolves announced their 2012 Las Vegas Summer League schedule.
Around the NBA
- There was a rally in Seattle yesterday about bringing the NBA back to the city.
- Jerry Sloan withdrew from the Charlotte Bobcats' coaching search, which narrows the selection down between Brian Shaw and Quinn Snyder.
- The Bobcats have also been shopping the #2 overall pick.
- A federal judge dismissed Cuttino Mobley's lawsuit against the New York Knicks for making him retire due to a heart condition in 2008.
- A Dallas Mavericks fan created a blog to bring point guard Deron Williams to the Mavs.
- The Miami Heat evened the series with the Oklahoma City Thunder by winning 100-96 on Thursday night.
- Last night's press conference outfits.
- Shane Battier played 29,001 NBA minutes before reaching the NBA Finals. Tom Haberstroh of the Heat Index wrote more about Battier.
- The Mayors of each city have wagered on the outcome of the NBA Finals. The Oklahoma City mayor will send steaks, while the Miami mayor will send crab.
- Alex Rodriguez says that he can relate to LeBron James.
- Reaction to Game 2 from Welcome to Loud City and Peninsula is Mightier.
- Is this the NBA's new Golden Age?