Things. Below the fold.
- Despite dalliance, Nicolas Batum says he's happy in Portland. (Washington Post)
- Patients, prisoners, and mass shootings. (Wired Science)
- Nuggets sign Anthony Randolph. (4 Letter)
- Raindrops on spiders. (Wired)
- Courtney Lee and Jordan Hill land elsewhere. (Strib)
- Nokia's fall. (CJR)
- Global warming's terrifying new math. (Rolling Stone)
- Source: Greg Stiemsma has outside offer. (Sources Network)
- Size illusions trick the brain. (Scientific American)
- Watching the Tour in France. (DC Rainmaker)
I'm putting money on Portland being the "outside offer".