Below the fold:
- The latest has the Dwight Howard deal involving 12 players and 4 teams. Of course, the 4th team is unknown at this time, and the entire deal is still being worked on
- Raja Bell and the Utah Jazz reached a verbal agreement for a buyout
- The Milwaukee Bucks and Ersan Ilyasova are close to an agreement on a new deal
- The Orlando Magic completed a sign-and-trade sending Ryan Anderson (and his new $36 mil/4 year deal) to New Orleans for Gustavo Ayon
- The Chicago Bulls are bringing back Kirk Hinrich
- The Memphis Grizzlies re-signed Darrell Arthur to a 3-year deal worth just over $9 million
- Jason Thompson will return to the Sacramento Kings after a multi-year deal, which is expected to average $6 million per year, was reached Sunday
- The Minnesota Lynx lost to the Connecticut Sun 86-80 on Saturday night. The Lynx have lost three in a row, and have now lost their first home game of the season.
- Mark Remme on Kevin Love's style fitting the Team USA roster
- Jerry Zgoda wrote on the Kevin Love-is-unhappy stuff
- Orlando Summer League starts today and the first game is, ironically enough, Brooklyn vs. Orlando. You can watch both Orlando and Vegas Summer Leagues online for $15 right here.
- Nigeria earned the 12th and final spot in the London Men's Basketball Olympic field by defeating the Dominican Republic 88-73. Ike Diogu scored 25 points and had 10 rebounds for Nigeria.
- The field for the 2012 Olympics, which begin July 29th, includes the United States, Great Britain, Tunisia, Australia, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, France, China, Lithuania, Russia and Nigeria.