- The Mavs will be without Vince Carter who is serving a one game suspension for throwing an elbow.
- This game brings old friend Wayne Ellington back to Target Center. He's been on the fringes of the Mavs rotation so far, but may get some more run in Carter's absence.
- Another fast paced team for the Wolves to face. The Mavs haven't had nearly the success on defense that the Warriors have, so hopefully we'll look better on that end.
- The Mavs are fairly thin up front, with only Dejuan Blair coming off the bench as a true big man, and Dalembert only going about 24 minutes a night. The Mavs spend a lot of time without a center on the floor. This might mitigate the need for the Gorgui Dieng Foulmatron, and/or give Pek an opportunity to get right.
- This is one of the teams the Wolves must finish in front of to make the playoffs. Need to win at home.
Our blogging buddies are over at Mavs Moneyball. They are excellent, so be excellent.
You know what you shouldn't do.
This is your first half game thread. Don't pop a vessel.