"I know you enjoy talking about the Timberwolves. I can’t imagine an actual conversation with you would be like this. The content is good and fun and I enjoy it. Please keep doing this. With smiles. And Red Bull."
This is a comment left on the post promoting Episode 4. John and I are very thankful for the feedback, and we tried to adjust some things to make yesterday's show a little better than the last.
(No Red Bull in the studio, but, as you can see in the video, I had a giant can of Mountain Dew.)
In Episode Five
- Anthony Bennett - How good is he?
- Glenn Robinson III - Can he make the team?
- Who is protecting the rim? Spoiler: No one.
Flip Saunders (The Coach) - At least he isn't Byron Scott, and at least the Wolves aren't the Los Angeles Lakers.
- What is a grander concern: The Wolves not taking many three pointers, or, the lack of free throw attempts through the first two preseason games?
- Around the NBA - Kevin Durant. What is a Jones Fracture?
- We talked about more stuff. These are just a few things.
Referenced during the program.
These graphics are no longer accurate, but they were at the time.
Breaking Down Kevin Durant's Jones Fracture, written by Jeff Stotts. In particular was discussed the graphic below these words.
Again, here are the links.
Feedback, thoughts, and support are very much appreciated. Thanks for listening!