Zach and I got together last night to talk some Timberwolves basketball again after a two-week hiatus from the studio. We previewed the week ahead - which includes three more games at Target Center after Monday's loss to the Golden State Warriors - and talked about a collection of topics surrounding the team, since there’s not a whole lot to get excited about in the upcoming games.
Storylines/Topics discussed in Episode 9:
- Shabazz Muhammad scoring off the bench - should he start?
- Do you have an issue with the Wolves signing Jeff Adrien instead of a point guard?
- Zach LaVine’s point guard play.
- Are you disappointed with the veterans on this team?
- At what point to the Wolves start to shop Nikola Pekovic around the league, at least to gauge his value?
- Have we seen improvements in Gorgui Dieng's game this season?
Don't want to watch the video above?
To all of our loyal listeners: A SINCERE THANK YOU FOR LISTENING TO THE SHOW! Let us know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.