Zach and I were joined in the studio by two special guests last night: Alex Conover and Tim Faklis.
As for Tim (@timfaklis), many of you probably know him from his time here at Canis Hoopus. Currently, he's an NBA writer for Sporting News and a fellow Wolves blogger, publishing words at A Wolf Among Wolves.
If you want to listen to the MP3, click here.
What's discussed in this episode?
- We discuss which NBA players we would like to have a drink with in Minneapolis, if given the opportunity.
- Zach LaVine is set to compete in the dunk contest.
- Lorenzo Brown is the latest player to join the Wolves on a 10-day contract.
- Over the last three games, Saunders has toyed around with a Thad Young/Gorgui Dieng/Nikola Pekovic trio in the frontcourt. We debate that move.
- How do you think fans should react to Kevin Love's introduction on Saturday?
- Klay Thompson's 37 point 3rd quarter.
- Is Wiggins' development the ONLY good thing to take away from this season?
- Do we blame Flip for the pointless signing of Raduljica? Do we wish we had Wolters?
Keep up with the program on Twitter: @CHProgram