Jazz at Wolves
The Jazz come in at 11-22, having lost last night to the Hawks in Utah.
Because I'm feeling lazy on a Saturday, copied from the morning thread:
- As I noted elsewhere, how impressed must YoLeo's girlfriend be with his ability to choose winter vacation destinations? January in the Twin Cities! Brilliant!
- Almost as impressive as his ability to choose an NBA team to root for.
- The Wolves could actually win tonight, and end their 10 game losing streak. The Jazz are not very good and played yesterday at home (loss to the Hawks). This would be nice for YoLeo.
- The Jazz are almost as bad as the Wolves defensively, but have more ways to score at the moment. Gordon Hayward is shooting it pretty well this season, and Derrick Favors has made a significant leap, posting the highest FG%, TS%, and usage rate of his career so far.
- The Jazz are a strong rebounding team, which was a big factor in their win over the Wolves the other night, as Key pointed out in his excellent article about Jeff Adrien.
- Seriously, if you read this YoLeo, enjoy your trip and the games. Check in with us when you get the chance.
Apparently no Enes Kanter tonight, and the Jazz are still working out who to start at shooting guard in the absence of Alec Burks, so the below is a guess on their starting lineup tonight:
Here's a link to the excellent SLC Dunk.
Enjoy the game. Chat here. Go Wolves.