FanDuel and SB Nation are once again holding a limited entry tournament for tonight's games. It's $5 to enter, winner gets $100. Here is a link to the tournament page.
If you haven't tried it yet, FanDuel is pretty fun. Single night fantasy games; just pick your team and go. Anywhere from $1 on up. Of course, I never win, because, well, I'm not very good at this. Still, it's fun to watch the games and track your guys, and without the frustration of season long commitments to guys who a) get injured, or b) are crap.
Disclaimer: FanDuel floated us some cash to try out their games, but the opinion is all my own. I've actually never been a fantasy guy, but this is fun. And the interface is pretty easy and intuitive. I like it.
On the Wolves at Bucks:
- Mo Williams is listed as "questionable" for tonight's game after hurting his ankle late against the Suns. I would be surprised if he plays, though who plays point guard is an open question.
- Zach LaVine will likely get the start and be pressed into heavy minutes. While that isn't ideal (or even OK), he might be a fantasy value tonight as he costs $4300 on FanDuel and should get minutes.
- Andrew Wiggins' price has gone up to above the average player, which probably makes him a poor play even though he's been scoring pretty consistently. The lack of other stats means he really has to score to be worth it at his price.
- The Bucks are without Ersan Ilyasova, Jabari Parker, and Larry Sanders, and as a result signed Kenyon Martin to a ten day contract after waiving Nate Wolters.
- Brandon Knight continues his excellent season and might be a good fantasy play against the Wolves woeful defense.
- The Bucks have hovered around .500 all season, and currently sit at 19-18. Their defense has been ahead of their offense, and of course it helps that they are in the Eastern Conference.
- There are 11 total games on the slate tonight, including a fairly tasty ESPN double-header of Chicago at Washington and Cleveland at Golden State.