Have some content from around the web with your lunch today. Here are links and fun things about last night's game from other places around the internet.
- Ricky Rubio highlights: EiM linked this in his game story, but I'm going to post it every chance I get. May be NSFW depending on how much you love Ricky's jumper working, so use your best judgment.
- Karl-Anthony Towns highlights: Towns didn't do too much, but was a big factor in his minutes with 14 points and 12 boards against Roy Hibbert, who can still play some basketball.
- Silver Screen and Roll recap: our Lakers sister site's look at the game. If you'd like even more perspective, they also have a postgame podcast that's up.
- Star-Tribune recap: Jerry Zgoda's gamer has some quotes that will probably bring a tear to the eye.
- Los Angeles Times recap: Not much Wolves in here, but still quite interesting.
- Lee Jenkins on Game 1: Linking this blind because it's Lee Jenkins, who was at last night's game, and is an incredible writer.
- A tweet: Presented without context.
- Rubio's postgame interview: with J.A. Adande of ESPN.
Last, Ricky Rubio on Twitter last night, who said it perfectly. Enjoy the rest of your day.
"WE". Good way to start the season. Like you taught us. Never quit and fight till the end.
— Ricky Rubio (@rickyrubio9) October 29, 2015