Good morning, and welcome to the therapy couch. We'll keep things short and simple this morning, as there's still lots of discussion from yesterday. Links, news and notes:
- If you haven't read Eric's piece on Jahlil Okafor yet, get to it and join the discussion. Another good article on Okafor is here.
- The new Timberwolves and Lynx offices at Mayo Square look phenomenal. A view from Wolves and Lynx VP of Fan Experience Jeff Munneke (a great follow on Twitter if you don't already):
- In draft news, Emmanuel Mudiay is set to work out for the Wolves, via the venerable Darren Wolfson of KSTP (and fellow Wolves blog Howlin' T-Wolf):
- The AP's Jon Krawczynski has a good look at the Lynx's efforts to regain supremacy in the WNBA's Western Conference. In other Lynx news, the team made their final roster cuts yesterday. Lindsey has more here. The Lynx are at home at Target Center tomorrow to face the Tulsa Shock. Get out and see the game!
- In the realm of things that might actually make this blog explode, I'll just leave this rumor here without further comment.
- Oh, and pro basketball is back today. From Oakland, Game 1 of the NBA Finals will feature LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers against Stephen Curry and the Golden State Warriors, complete with healthy Klay Thompson. I waited on Klay's health to make my pick and I'll make it now: Warriors in 5. LeBron goes wild for a game and takes it, probably Game 3 in Cleveland, but the Warriors are just too good. The game is at 8:00pm Central on ABC. For all your Finals needs, check out SBN's NBA Finals Guide, complete with excellent writing from many of the big star's best.
We'll expect your Finals picks in the comments, as well as your rage at that PBT rumor. Happy Thursday, and enjoy yourself as always. Music is what I will be thinking all day waiting for the game to start tonight.