As 2019 comes to a close we’ve chosen to make this episode simultaneously retrospective and futuristic. We’ll look back at the last year and decade and choose our favorite and least favorite moments. The new year brings an opportunity to better oneself. We’ll revisit our personal basketball resolutions from a year ago and create new goals for 2020. Also, Worried/Not Worried, Christmas jerseys, Tom Ziller, a game and more.
This episode of Wolvescast is sponsored by Holiday Partying For Kids
- Shotloc Basketball Shooting Trainer - shotloc.com
- Headspace Guided Meditation and Mindfulness - headspace.com
- Tweet from @ChristopherHine - twitter.com — “At end of practice today, player development coach Brian Randle dunked on Naz Reid, causing the team to go absolutely insane. Covington called for everyone to immediately clear the gym. Vonleh told them to to leave the baskets down for an investigation. Moments of levity ...”
- LeBron James and NBA Twitter are demanding the league bring Christmas jerseys back - usatoday.com
- Good Morning It’s Basketball - substack.com — Sign up for Tom Ziller’s new NBA newsletter!
- It’s Time For Naz Reid and Jaylen Nowell - canishoopus.com