On today’s episode, Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic joins the show to detail his reporting of the process behind the moves the Minnesota Timberwolves did make this offseason and the moves that ultimately fell through.
- The motivation behind the Ricky Rubio acquisition
- How Ryan Saunders might plan to build out the starting lineup and rotation
- Comparing Anthony Edwards the person to Zach LaVine the person
- The process of the Malik Beasley contract negotiation
- The players pursued at power forward — via free agency and through trades — and why those moves ultimately did not come to fruition
- Why Juancho Hernangomez ultimately returned
- How Gersson Rosas might round out this roster
(If you can’t access the Spotify player, click here to listen to the latest episode.)
A little note here from me on changes to the format of my podcast going forward this season. Thank you all for your continued support over the years. Let’s play some actual basketball.
Couple things...— Dane Moore (@DaneMooreNBA) December 1, 2020
1. @JonKrawczynski joins today’s show to discuss the Timberwolves offseason!
—Episode link: https://t.co/mz1OVnyGJ2
2. I’m joining @bluewirepods and their podcast network!
3. I’m starting a Patreon to help fund the show!
—Patreon link: https://t.co/dqbIIemEJM pic.twitter.com/2afwCd13NI