There had to be some reason the Minnesota Timberwolves waived Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, right?
On today’s episode, Jack Borman joins the pod to discuss the value in financial flexibility gained by waiving Hollis-Jefferson, and we weigh that against the value that will be lost on the floor.
- How does this move lay the groundwork for a potential PJ Tucker trade?
- What sort of hindrance would have Hollis-Jefferson’s contract presented?
- What impact would have Hollis-Jefferson made in the Timberwolves rotation?
- Who would have/should have Hollis-Jefferson played over if he were still on the team?
Jack and I also watched the Detroit Pistons’ final preseason game in advance of the Wolves season opener against the Pistons.
- Where should the Wolves’ offense be able to cook against a weak Pistons defense?
- What type of offensive threats do Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose pose to the Wolves’ defense?