In a Minnesota Timberwolves season filled with unknowns, it is difficult to come up with specific predictions. In that vein, Britt Robson of The Athletic joined me on the latest episode of the pod to discuss the slew of X-factors that will ultimately determine the season’s result. Including but not limited to:
- The potential of the Anthony Edwards and Jarrett Culver wing duo.
- What the closing lineup might be.
- Karl-Anthony Towns’ ability to effectively defend without getting into foul trouble.
- Entering a season without a true defensive option at the power forward position, and why that truth made the Rondae Hollis-Jefferson waiving all the more puzzling.
- Who might be in the 10-man rotation on a night-to-night basis.
(If you can’t access the Spotify player, click here to listen to the latest episode.)
Britt also turned this X-factor into a column. If you don’t do podcasts, you can read Britt’s ideas here: