Losing two games the way the Minnesota Timberwolves lost to the Los Angeles Lakers and the Los Angeles Clippers is a dangerous, slippery slope. Today we discuss why the Wolves need to inject joy back into their brand of basketball, even if Karl-Anthony Towns is out — because this ain’t gonna cut it.
- Acknowledging the losses came to the Lakers and Clippers
- Reacting to Ricky Rubio’s harsh postgame commentary (audio included)
- Discussing the Rubio-D’Angelo Russell pairing, and the lack of synergy between the two thus far
- What is going on in the frontcourt next to Naz Reid. Jarred Vanderbilt time?
- Why righting the ship is big-picture important for this team. It’s Year Two.
- What is the plan on defense? And how can the defense survive if Russell and Malik Beasley need to play together on offense?