With the champagne finally dried-up from their recent victory in the 2020 NBA Lottery, there’s no better time than now to officially discuss the “state of the franchise” as it pertains to the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- Just how important was winning the Lottery?
- What’s the smarter move — trading the first overall pick or standing pat?
- In hindsight, did the Andrew Wiggins/D’Angelo Russell trade actually hurt the team’s chances at future deals?
- What should Minnesota do with Malik Beasley and Juancho Hernangomez?
- When exactly is the Wolves “window”...?
- Better roster-building strategy: elevator or escalator?