With the champagne finally dried-up from their recent victory in the 2020 NBA Lottery, there’s no better time than now to officially discuss the “state of the franchise” as it pertains to the Minnesota Timberwolves.
On the latest Dane Moore NBA Podcast, Dane and his guest Kyle Theige react to everything in Sam Vecenie’s latest deep dive, and debate a wide variety of topics including:
- Just how important was winning the Lottery?
- What’s the smarter move — trading the first overall pick or standing pat?
- In hindsight, did the Andrew Wiggins/D’Angelo Russell trade actually hurt the team’s chances at future deals?
- What should Minnesota do with Malik Beasley and Juancho Hernangomez?
- When exactly is the Wolves “window”...?
- Better roster-building strategy: elevator or escalator?