On today’s show, Dane digs into another Minnesota Timberwolves loss to the Los Angeles Clippers, the Wolves fourth consecutive loss. We discuss why this team feels like it needs D’Angelo Russell as a means to help their seemingly broken offense. As the Wolves flounder more and more questions arise about the many imbalances in the way this roster is constructed. Topics today include:
- Why D’Angelo Russell would help limit Karl-Anthony Towns double teams and open up the offense
- The Wolves halfcourt offense completely stalling when it matters most
- Anthony Edwards needing to attack more, and being the only player on the roster who even can attack more
- Taurean Prince starts + the Wolves power forward carousel
- Should Malik Beasley be in the starting lineup going forward?
- A four-game home losing streak before a four-game road trip